Membres

lundi 7 juin 2010

Blog Award

Hi all! I have received the following award from the lovely Rosie. Thank you, Rosie, it is very kind of you to think of me!


There are several rules to follow:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Tell 6 lies and one truth about yourself or vice versa
4. Nominate 7 others and leave a message letting them know.

So, here are my 6 lies and 1 truth

1. I hate children and teenagers, hence my job.
2. I really don't like spending money.
3. I don't like reading at all... what a waste of time!
4. I hate Jelly Bellies and peanut butter!
5. I don't like colouring cute characters, you know... what's the point?
6. I hate Internet, nothing good can come of it.
7. I have a secret I'm dying to share.

I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers:
Lizzy, Samantha, Coops, Kat, Squirrel, Lorraine, Jessica

Have a nice day, I will post a card and talk to you soon!

Hugs,
Delphine xx

5 commentaires:

  1. Congrats on your award Delphine! I think your truth is your secret - so can't wait to hear what you have to share, lol!!! :)
    Hugs, Danielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Delphine congratulations on receiving this beautiful award and a big, big thank you for passing it onto me I have never seen this one before I love it thank you so much. Hugs Lorraine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. lol delphine, this is fab.congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it on to me.i will post it asap.i love your lies, lol and am hoping your truth is the big secret cos i can`t wait to know what your secret is :) luv coops.xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me. I'll try to get it posted soon. I'm still thinking about my lies, I like yours. Is your truth the secret? Can't wait to hear what it is.

    Hugs Kat xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Congratulations on this award, lol what a fun one, now tell us the secret lol.
    hugs
    Sue x

    RépondreSupprimer