Membres

samedi 24 novembre 2012

No line with Copics for MIC


Hello all! Here I am with a "special" Make It Crafty make:)... I happened to be on Facebook last Sunday while ((cough)) working/ doing my homework and I saw a gorgeous angel image coloured by Zoe pop on my screen... No line colouring in progress... She actually coloured and shared step by step photos of her colouring, oh what a joy!! I did follow and enjoy every step and decided I should have a go with my Copics. So here is my VERY CAS card with no lines, totally inspired by Zoe:) Thank you:)!


I chose the adorable Fairy Twinkles because I wanted to see what a manga image would look like coloured like that (and I made her look not manga anymore LOL!) First, I changed the "light setting" of my digi in Word to get a very pale image, printed it on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured with my Copics. Once my image was completely coloured I used pencils on her eyes and on a very few details. I then added a little piece of ribbon, a Six Point Snowflake Chipboard and a pearl. Here are the Copics I used...  


Skin and eyes: E0000, 000, 00, 21 / B32, BG000 
Hair: E21, 25, 29, 49
Outfit: B32, 34, 37, 39, W0, 1, 3, 5
Bells: Y11, 21, 26, 28
Wings: B32, 34, 37, BG000, BV0000, 000, 00, 02

List of Make It Crafty Products used: 
Fairy Twinkles 
Make It Colour Blending Card (or HERE from Quixotic Paperie for Europe)
Six Point Snowflake Chipboard (or HERE)

Chllenges I am entering:
Fussy And Fancy - Feeling Blue
Cute Card Thursday - Girls Only
Papertake Weekly - Ribbons and Pearls
Fashionista - Blue Christmas

That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, have a great weekend! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

25 commentaires:

  1. Love it!!! Your coloring is so amazing..and this..wow..it looks so fantastic!! You`re a great inspiration:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wouah!!!! Ton coloriage est magique Delphine!!!! J'adore le no liine et le beau flocon! Bises, Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Those blue eyes popped up as I opened
    my computer. I read your story about Zoe and have to say that you'r learning fast Delphine! You fairy looks fabulous!

    Hugs Riet

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. c'est magnifique!! une technique à essayer...
    j'adore ta colorisation également!
    Yasmina

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. WOW Delphine this is gorgeous beautifully coloured. Caroline xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Aha! So, I have you sussed. Busy working. Uh-huh, uh-huh. I see what's happening here!! ;) Lol. Fab colouring. Fab, fab, fab. Did you get the fab bit? Or maybe I should post it on FB? Giggle. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. OMW Delphine...that's incredible hun..your colouring is simply amazing...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. bon alors avec Nath on est devant l'ordi et on bave.... si si je te jure on bave! y a pas de mots pour décrire cette merveille !!!! j'adooooooore !!!!! c'est juste parfait ! je vais peut être me faire un compte facebook lol !
    bisous
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. oups et merci de participer à fussy and fancy cette semaine
    bisous
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow Delphine this is awesome!!
    XXX Heidy

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. oh, Delpine, this is gorgeous!!! Love the no lines coloring, it's amazing! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Incredible work Delphine, she looks amazing and I love your take on Zoe's no lines technique. Hugs, Chris xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Wow, Delphine! Your colouring is amazing anyway but it really stands out using this technique. Hugs, Tracey xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Lovely! I'm off to see if I can find the tutorial now. Hugs, Lesley

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Great no lines colouring Delphine
    Hugs
    Jane

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. oh wow this is stunning delphine.adorbale image and your no lines colouring is inspiring :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. gorgeous!!! wow that colouring is amazing delphine!!! you rock :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. superbe ta carte! le résultat est top! bravo! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. WOW, this is fabulous Delphine. You are a master at colouring so no surprise to me you would ace this style as well. LOVE the cas design too!

    Thanks for joining us at Fashionista this week. hugs, Pat K xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Oh my gosh. You did such a fabulous job on this card Delphine. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    Lisa D.

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. J'adore, j'adore, une question se pose à moi à chaque fois, pourquoi je dois rajouter pleins de choses pour donner vie à ma carte alors que toi juste ta colorisation et on est emporté, vraiment magnifique, pure, class, net, comme j'aime

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Hello,
    comme l'a dit Céline Wouah!!!!
    Merci de participer au challenge de Fussy & Fancy.
    Biz
    Nathalie

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Congratulations Delphine you have been chosen as our new guest designer over at Fussy and Fancy with your fabulous "blue" card :-)

    Please pop over to the challenge site for more details and to pick up our badge for your blog.

    xx Happy crafting and glittery seasonal hugs xx

    Sazzle

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Hi delphine, your colouring is amazing!
    I found you through facebook...yayyyyyy, lol.
    I'm your new follower sweetie xx

    RépondreSupprimer