Membres

lundi 7 janvier 2013

Pencils and more for Cupcake


Hello all! That's it... the holidays are over, it's back to school here... but I still like my Monday because it is Cupcake time! This week, I have chosen the theme of "January Blues" - can you guess why lol? So I would like to see Monochromatic Blue cards! We are sponsored by Flat Friends and the prize is SIX images of the winner's choice! 

I am in a very serious colouring mood at the moment, I mean I always want and love to colour, but even more at the moment ;)! I decided to colour in pencil this time (Polychromos and my new Pablos) and made my own DP using my new few Neocolor II and I coloured one of my new stamps... Here is my card...

Stamp: La-La Land Kimono Marci
Colouring: Polychromos and Pablos
DP: homemade with Neocolor IIs

Challenges I am entering: 
Charisma Cardz - Monochrome
Di's Digi Designs - Try something new (background in Neocolor II)
Crafty Calendar - What's new? (new stash - pencils and stamp)
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Something New (new pencils and stamp)
Milk Coffee - New Beginnings ( new pencils and stamp)
Pile It On - Black, White Plus One
Allsorts - CAS


The Cupcakes have made gorgeous creations, you can see them all HERE! We hope you'll join us! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!   
Hugs
Delphine xx

21 commentaires:

Faye a dit…

I thought you had 'done' the paper! Totally delicious card! xx

Brigitte a dit…

WOW Delphine!!! Les couleurs sont si douces!!!! J'adore! Bises, Brigitte

Alyce a dit…

oooh the background is amazing! such beautiful bright colours and it is amazing that you get such beautiful vibrancy from your pencils aswell! stunning :)

Cat's sCrap a dit…

Magnifique carte bleue ! Toute en simplicité ! J'adore !!!

Merci d'avoir participé à notre challenge Charisma Cradz et bonne année 2013 !

Bisous.
Catherine.

Pam Sparks a dit…

So charming Delphine! Beautiful creating and serious coloring! I found my watercolor crayons! I'm ready for your tutorial! hahahaha I know, you didn't say anything about a tutorial... lol! I always see your coloring as serious.....ly awesome!

Laine a dit…

Such a fun image, fabulous colouring. Thank you so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Laine
x

Craftnut a dit…

Thanks for joining our clean and simple challenge at allsorts. Tracy x

Céline a dit…

je suis abasourdie ! c'est une résultat de pro !
parfaite!!
bises
céline

coops a dit…

so stunning delphine.i really love the blue and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Donna a dit…

Totes amazing Delphine, gorgeous girly image and such a beautiful CAS design :) Donna ♥ x

Kerry a dit…

Beautiful card. Love all the blue. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Paper Tails a dit…

Your card is stunning! And your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen

Elizabeth Hart a dit…

Absolutely stunning with the blue as your color motif. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous card with us at the Pile it ON Challenge.

Danni a dit…

This is just stunning! Wow!!

NGCARDS a dit…

A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

sari a dit…

AMAZING card and such a fun challenge!!! Thanks hun!!

vero74 a dit…

ta colorisation de la robe en violet est superbement réussie..bravo..bonne année et gros bisous

Nathalie a dit…

Wouah!!! Je suis vraiment épatée et skotchée!!!! C'est absolument magnifique.
Biz
Nathalie

having a {me} day a dit…

Hi Delphine, your card with your blue colouring is just awesomely amazing! Thanks so much for the challenge. keeleyxx

Shelly a dit…

Beautiful colouring Delphine! Thanks for a great challenge, hugs Shelly! Bonne Année 2013!

Yoshira aka cricutalltime a dit…

Wow love your coloring.Thanks for joining us at Milkcoffee New Beginnings challenge.