Membres

dimanche 17 février 2013

Girls' Secret Swing


Hello everyone! For my Quixotic Paperie post today, I am sharing a card featuring some Make It Crafty products I love - one of my favourite stamps and some chipboard perfect for spring:)!


I used the adorable Girls' Secret Swing combined to Peaches Of Plenty, coloured with Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card as always when colouring with my markers. Then I added a little butterfly from the Mini Butterflies Chipboard Set and a dragonfly from the Mini Dragonflies Set. I like their small size, but you can also find bigger ones if you prefer in the Dragonflies and Delicate Butterflies or Nature's Butterflies sets. I coloured my chipboard in Copics and added Stickles for a bit of sparkle.

Stamps: Make It Crafty Girls' Secret Swing and Peaches Of Plenty (or available from MIC here and here)
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card (or here)
Chipboard: Mini Dragonflies and Mini Butterflies (or here and here)

Challenges I am entering:
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes (entry #2)
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes


That's all from me today! Thank you very much for looking, I'll be back tomorrow with my Cupcake card, well or sort of Cupcake card...
Hugs,
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

8 commentaires:

  1. Hi hun
    as always a gorgeous card, fabulous colouring, lovely image, sue,x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. mmm hypra chic j'adore! la branche est top, ça me plait!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So adorable Delphine! And your coloring is awesome ♥

    Wishing you a beautiful Sunday Afternoon!
    Elena

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. so stunning delphine.i love the gorgeous image and your colouring is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. They are just too cute! Love your coloring and the way you added the grass! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and I hope you'll join us for the next challenge!

    Susan, TT DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow - what fab colouring!! Love what you've done with the is sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeous card, love your layout, such a sweet image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. très belle carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer