Membres

dimanche 10 mars 2013

New rubber stamps alert at Quixotic Paperie


Hello everyone! It's Sunday, so time to share the card I made for my Quixotic Inspirations post, featuring one of the gorgeous 60s Fashion Girls by Make It Crafty, now available as rubber :)!!! I love them all and had a hard time making up my mind to know which one to use, but I picked Melody, eventually!


Melody is coloured with Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card and the sentiment I used is from the Make It Crafty Happy Days Tab Sentiments. I did some handstitching around my DP and added a Make Crafty Chipboard Corner and a little gem.

Stamps: Make It Crafty Melody and Make It Crafty Happy Days Tab Sentiments (also available from MIC here and here)
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card (or here)
DPs: Basic Grey
Embellishments: MIC Swirly Corners (or here), gem, handstitching

There are lots of new stamps in the store this week and even new brands, you may want to take a look HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

14 commentaires:

  1. just gorgeous! she is coloured beautifully and matches so nicely to that gorgeous dp. even your stitching is so beautiful and neat!! heheh :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. c'est une de mes MIC préférées, donc forcément j'adore ta carte!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awesome hun! I am so glad I am still on my Lent stash diet so I CANNOT be tempted. Not for another three weeks anyway. This is simply gorgeous babes, I love the image, and the Delphine magic is just superb. Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful card!!!
    Great colouring too as always! :-)
    She made me feel happy and brought a smile to my face, ha, ha.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. WOW, encore une petite merveille!!!! J'adore le papier, il est si brillant et le coloriage est de toute beauté! Bises, Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. so stunning delphine.i love your colours and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Merveilleuse carte. Tout en simplicité comme j'aime !

    Bizzz...
    Cath.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I l love the colors you used,your coloring awesome, look at the sparkle in her eyes, hugs for sharing always so much inspiration..

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love this image Delphine and the colouring is fabulous. A beautiful card.
    Hugs Sharon.x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi Delphine

    Thank you for your lovely comment. I am returning the compliment...your colouring is fabulous x

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Would it sound boring if I told you I love this card? Xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. très belle carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Je les adore ces Make it . J'en ai fait une aussi.
    Biz
    Nathalie

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I love this image---reminds me of my mom 45 years ago in pictures. :)

    Beautifully finished out!

    RépondreSupprimer