Membres

dimanche 17 mars 2013

Oddly Sweet at Quixotic Paperie


Hello everyone! If you are looking for my Make It Crafty + Tiddly Inks blog hop post, please click HERE!


It's Sunday, so it is time to show you what I have done with my Quixotic Paperie goodies, two little cards  this week, featuring two adorable SCACD monsters from the Susana Loves Stamps Oddly Sweet range, which are perfect for cute quick CAS cards...


This one is called Moments and comes with the sentiment. I stamped on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured my image with Copics. And as you can see, I simply added a punched border (Fiskars punch).
Using exactly the same layout, but this time colouring with my Polychromos on a coloured paper, I made a second card...


This one is called The Thinker, and also comes with the sentiment. And there are many more monsters, which you can find in the store... and also the new Susana Loves stamps Mixed Media Release! To see them all, follow the link HERE!
Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

6 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous work Delphine I am loving this cute creatures.
    Hugs Louise xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. elles sont trop trop mignonne tes cartes, j'adore!
    et la colo....
    bises
    céline... pfff on y est bientôt!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. so stunning delphine.really fabulous images :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Quels adorables petites bestioles !
    Toujours en toute simplicité comme j'aime !

    Bizzz...
    Ta FNO.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. très mimi tes cartes! bises

    RépondreSupprimer