Membres

lundi 16 septembre 2013

Make It Colourful #1 Mid-way Reminder :)


Hello everyone! I'm back with a Make It Colourful Spooky creation!!! Yes, you heard me right - MAKE IT COLOURFUL challenges are back and I am soooooo happy they are! I have always loved those challenges and how they pushed me to experiment new things and helped me focus on special aspects of colouring - they do have a special place in my heart :)!!! The challenges are monthly and you can choose between two challenges each time, or combine both, depending on how brave you are :) The prize is a $15 Store Voucher for each of the 2 challenges!

My teamies have made amazing creations and one of them, Jennifer, said on FB her creation was just "airbrushing and careful ink placement"... She is killing me... Anyway, I thought I would give a go at airbrushing and careful ink placement;)...

Images: Make It Crafty Mini Headless Horseman (also available as rubber HERE), Eerie Scene and the Pumpkins digi (duplicated to have more pumpkins on which my character could stand)
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card

Challenges I am entering:
Colour Me Creative - Anything Goes - (entry #2)

We hope you'll be able to join us at Make It Colourful! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day!
Hugs
Delphine xx

10 commentaires:

  1. OMG... impressionnant Delphine. Mais quel coloriage ravissant. une oeuvre d,art. j,adore.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. super travail! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Amazing colouring!!
    Love how you did the nightsky with the different type of clouds! :-)
    These all image cards are your best!!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Superbe et impressionnant arrière plan. Quel Talent ! Bravo !

    BiZZZ...
    Ta FnO.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the scene you created with all the pumpkins - really goes well with the image! Great work with the airbrush too. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love it Delphine!! The clouds in the background is just awesome!!

    Hugs, Åsa

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Une carte riche en couleurs et une parfaite maîtrise des teintes.

    Superbement réussie. Merci !

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. love this delphine.your spooky scene and image are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Absolute knockout! So glad you play at CMC (-:
    Linda CMC DT

    RépondreSupprimer