Membres

vendredi 25 octobre 2013

Make it Crafty Melyssa


 Hello everyone! I'm here to share one of the gorgeous Make it Crafty Dreamy Eyes Portraits Collection and a little reminder that you still have time to enter our challenge at Make It Colourful - Colouring eyes! I picked Melyssa and decided I would try and practise my pencil colouring on this beautiful girl...

Melyssa prof copyr WTMK

I was inspired by all my teamies' incredible work and tried to make Melyssa "pop", colouring the background in bright colours the way Zoe coloured her samples. I used Polychromos only for Melyssa, and Caran d'Ache Luminance for the blue background. My DPs are by Bo Bunny, I wanted them to really match my image - the pink DP on the right reminding Melyssa's bow on the left, and the blue DP my background on the right. I only added a little punched heart and that was it. Here is a close up of my image - IRL it is about 11x9 cm.

Melyssa GP WTMK

Image: Make it Crafty Melyssa digi stamp (also available in the Dreamy Eyes Portraits Collection)
Colouring: Polychromos and Luminance on Daler Rowney
DPs: Bo Bunny

Challenges I am entering:
Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day! 
Hugs,
Delphine xx

9 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous colouring - she looks amazing, Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous.... so vibrant and beautiful..xxx Ann Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. la vache ! encore une merveille ! et encore c'est trop faible! travail remarquable, carte fantastique!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. so stunning delphine.really beautiful image and colouring :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wouaw ! Fabuleux portrait ! Bravo !

    BiZZZ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oooh, fabulous hun! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies this week. Hugs Squirrel xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. WOW.........sweetie this is amazing, soooo beautiful!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    RépondreSupprimer