Membres

vendredi 19 septembre 2014

Copic Gorjuss Rabbit


Hello everyone! I'm back to share the card I made for Copic Europe Marker and it's a Gorjuss Girl post in brown today. I love Gorjuss Girls and these stamps being quite big, I thought I would completely put the focus on her.


This Gorjuss Girl stamp is called I Love You Little Rabbit. I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured it all in Copics. I started with the background using different shades of brown without trying to blend it all - an idea and technique first used by my beloved friend Zoe - and then coloured my image, using some of the same colours I used for the background. I then added Distress Inks Tea Dye and Vintage Photo around the borders. 


Skin: BV20, E000, 00, 01, 11, 23
Hair: 100, B41, C5, 7
Dress: E41, 42, 43, 44
Stockings: 100, C5, 7, E41, 42, 43
Rabbit: W0, 1, 3, 5
Background: E41, 42, 43, 44, 53

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! 
Hugs,
Delphine xx

5 commentaires: