Membres

mercredi 8 octobre 2014

Paperbabe Stamps October Release


Hello everyone!! The DT are previewing the new stamps from the October Release at Paperbabe Stamps and today we have two fantastic alphabet sets for you!

Here is what I have done, different from what I usually do (no coloured image - shock horror lol), but so fun!!!


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Watercolour Alphabet and Watercolour Alphabet Caps
Other: Distress Ink Pads, Tombow markers and watercolour paper

Sorry, my picture is a bit dark, but the wtc paper just would not take the light, it looks much whiter IRL :(
I stamped the shapes around the letters in Salty Ocean Distress Ink, then added the letters in Versafine Majestic Blue on watercolour paper. For the splatter, I used different stamps that come with the set, stamped in "dry" Distress Ink, then added darker shades of blue, colouring the splatter stamps with Tombow markers, and sprayed some water on my stamped card. I added a few pearls, and that was it:)!

For more inspiration using these sets, please head to the Paperbabe Stamps Blog to see my teamies' fantastic makes!

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!
Hugs
Delphine xx

4 commentaires: