Membres

mardi 6 janvier 2015

New Beginnings at Tiddly Inks... and art journal:)


Hello everyone! It's our first challenge of the year at Tiddly Inks and the theme is "New Beginnings"! So grab your favourite Tiddly Inks stamp or digi and think along the lines of new year, new babies, new job, new home etc!!

I had new baby in mind and thought I would create a page in the art journal I started during the holidays. This is page 3 - page 1 is HERE and I'll post page 2 on Thursday ;)


Images and stamps: Tiddly Inks Lullaby and Moon, Artemio text stamp
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card
Other: Gelatos, gold acrylic paint, Pitt Artist pens, Hero Arts stencil, stickers, gold stickles

I love Lullaby and had great fun creating a page for this image! I coloured my image in Copics and pasted her at the end. The background was done with Gelatos and Pitt pens and the letters are stickers covered in acrylic paint and stickles:). 


Challenges I am entering:
Anything But A Card - New Beginnings

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

5 commentaires:

  1. As always this is just stunning. I so love the background. The images so beautifully colored and so warm and tender.xxxAnn Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So beautiful - I just love this hugs Judith x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh wow this is fabulous delphine.the colours are so intense and i love the precious image :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow so pretty Delphine! Love the amazing background.

    -xxx-
    Larissa

    RépondreSupprimer