Membres

jeudi 26 mars 2015

CC Designs Spring Background Tutorial


Hello everyone! I'm back to share a spring card with a little tutorial I made for my CC Designs post. My card features the adorable Lucy With Bunnies by CC Designs released this month and a couple stencils which are perfect to add little details to cards.

I often start by doing the backgrounds on my cards, and I started this one with a piece of cardstock the size of an ATC.


I applied Faded Jeans Distress Ink with my blending tool and then a bit of Chipped Saphire on the edges, leaving a space white for grass. 
**********************************************************

Lucy B copyr wtmk

For the grass, I applied Peeled Paint (my lightest colour) first, then added Mowed Lawn keeping the lower part darker and the horizon lighter.
**********************************************************

Lucy C wtmk

I then used my CC Designs Butterflies Stencil and Mini Hearts Stencil to give interest to the background. I applied Sparkle Medium (a sort of coloured glittered modeling paste) with a plastic palette knife.
**********************************************************


I then stamped a few flowers on the grass to fill the space. And my background was done :)!
**********************************************************

For the rest of the card, I stamped and coloured Lucy With Bunnies in Copics and cut her out. I also coloured a CC Designs Cloud Die Cut in Copics, and I put it on foam squares - and did the same for Lucy. Finally I stamped a sentiment from the AmyR Hopped Up set. Here is the finished card...


Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Hugs,
Delphine


4 commentaires:

  1. so gorgeous delphine.the background is fantastic and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. superbe comme toujours , je ne connaissais le sparkle medium
    hugs
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Super cette carte! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, can I ask what type of card you used as I am having difficulties in getting it to blend on the card I have, thank you have a great day hugs Pops x

    RépondreSupprimer