Membres

lundi 14 septembre 2015

MiC CAS Challenge Inspiration


Hello everyone! I'm back to share my card for our current CAS Challenge at Make it Crafty - Shades of Black and White! If you have never tried Black and White, now is the time to try - all you need is just a few pens or pencils and you will see your image come out beautiful! Here is my inspiration card using one of my beloved MiC Manga images :)

Lou Gives prof copyr wtmk b

I printed the beautiful Lou Gives digi image on Make It Colour Blending Card and die cut her with an MFT die to have a shape that would match one of the gorgeous MiC chipboard frames from my stash. I coloured Lou in Copics and then coloured my Heart Frame with a black Copic and covered it with my Wink Of Stella pen. I stamped a CC Designs sentiment from the Adoring You Sentiment Set on my card base and placed my frame and image on foam squares to have a bit of dimension. I also die cut a heart and put it in Lou's hands :)

My Copic recipe is very simple for this card:
100, C00, 0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9

Lou gives copyr wtmk b

Make it Crafty products
Lou Gives digi stamp
Make It Colour Blending Card
MiC Heart Frame Chipboard (unavailable)

Thank you very much for your visit, I hope you will give our challenge HERE a try! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires:

  1. She is stunning Delphine and so striking in black and white.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. c'est de toute beauté !!!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer