Membres

jeudi 15 octobre 2015

Paperbabe Stamps Releases - Day Two


Hello everyone! Welcome to the second day of Paperbabe Stamps October Release! Today we are showcasing a versatile sentiment set, with many Christmas sayings, snowflakes and stars! 


My first card uses BoBunny DPs as a background and I have stamped two words from the set, embossed in white. I added a Make It Crafty Chipboard snowflake from my stash, covered in Big Brush White Pen and white Wink Of Stella.


For my second card, I watercoloured a background with three shades of blue (which unfortunately don't show at all on the photo!!), stamped a combination of words from my Paperbabe Stamps set, then stamped snowflakes from the set as well and embossed everything in white (yes, I do like white embossing!)

Don't forget to stop by the Paperbabe Stamps blog to see more samples by my talented teamies! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire