Membres

lundi 14 décembre 2015

MiC CAS Challenge - Cut Out Colour Pop!


Hello everyone! I'm back to share my inspiration card for our CAS Challenge at Make it Crafty - "Cut Out Colour Pop"! The idea is to pop some colour behind a large cut out area and leaving the front of your card base white. Here is what I have done...

Emily copyr mic wtmkk

I have used the adorable Emily Sitting Politely image, cropped it in Words and printed it on Make it Colour Blending Card. I coloured her in Copics then cut her out. For the card base, I used a piece of white cardstock and a Circle Nestabilities Die. My "Colour Pop" was done using a pink heart DP by Doodlebug to match the colours of Emily. I then stamped a Heidi Swapp sentiment on the card base and simply adhered Emily to it. Here are the colours I used:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 71, R20 
Hair: 100, BV04, C5, 7, 9 
Red: C5, 7, R35, 37, 39, 89 
Pink: R81, 83, 85 (BV20 for shading) 
Gold: Y01, 21, 26

Make it Crafty Products 

Emily GP MIC wtmk

We hope you'll join us for this fun CAS Challenge - HERE ;)! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs, Delphine xx

2 commentaires: