Membres

vendredi 8 janvier 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #24


Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Today is the start of the first challenge of the year at Paperbabe Stamps and our theme is an easy one - ANYTHING GOES! We would love to see your Paperbabe Stamps and Templates, but you are of course welcome to use anything you like! I went a bit Mixed Media for this one and made another portrait - I absolutely love all the face stamps and hair templates Paperbabe Stamps have!


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Profile Face Mini Stamp Set
Templates: Paperbabe Stamps Profile Face Mini Curly Fringe
Colouring: Watercolour, Zig pens and Copic Markers on Canson Montval

For the face, I used my Paperbabe Profile Face Mini Stamp Set and stamped the different elements using either Versafine Onyx Black or Memento Summer Sky. I used the Profile Face Mini Curly Fringe Template and traced around it to create the hair. To colour, I used watercolour and Zig pens and for the hair I used Copics. I thought about adding other details on the background but finally decided to leave my portrait like that, I like it like that I think :)


Challenges I am entering:
Take It Make It - Take A Stamp Anything Goes
As You Like It - Anything Goes

Don't forget to stop by the Paperbabe Stamps blog for more inspiration by my teamies! We hope you can join us! Thank you very much for your visit! Hugs,
Delphine xx

7 commentaires:

  1. le mélange des couleurs c'est wow ! une colo parfaite comme toujours
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, it is stunning! Such a bright coloration and design. Thank you for joining us at the Craft Stamper Challenge :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful I'd love hair that colour! Thank you for joining us at the Craft Stamper Challenge, Elizabeth x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOW!!! Love the vibrant colours. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..... Linda xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ciao Delphine, fai dei lavori meragliosi, ora sono una tua follower...se ti va di dare un'occhiata al mio blog ne sarei felice.
    Grazie Mille
    Laura

    RépondreSupprimer