Membres

mardi 9 février 2016

Paperbabe Stamps February Release - Day One!


Hello everyone! Today is the first day of our February Previews at Paperbabe Stamps and we are showcasing a fantastic birthday set - the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set! It's a very versatile sentiment set, with sentiments in different sizes and fonts, dotted, striped candles, confettis, dots - well THE perfect Birthday set! 

Here is the first card I made with it :)


I stamped a sentence from the Birthday Wishes stamp set four times to create a frame for my card base. I used my Zig markers to add flashy colours to a piece of watercolour paper, then stamped the 'Celebrate' sentiment in Versafine, as well as lots of dots and confetti from the Birthday Wishes stamp set - and added a few sequins.


For this card, I started by stamping the candles (the dotted ones - I LOVE dots!!) in Memento Luxe several times, then stamped the flames. I picked the big Birthday word, stamped it in Versafine then added the little Happy. I then added confetti using the same colours as my candles and finished with a few sequins. 

There are lots of possibilities with this set and I think it is a must have! For more inspiration, please visit the Paperbabe Stamps blog HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, see you later! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: