Membres

vendredi 13 mai 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #33


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps and our theme this week is BLACK & WHITE PLUS ONE COLOUR, a very nice theme;)! We would love to see your Paperbabe Stamps but you are welcome to join us using anything you like! 


Stamp: Paperbabe Stamps Mayleedee Kimono Clear Stamp
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
DPs: Toga
Dies: Spellbinders
Copics used: 100, C00, 0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9

I stamped Mayleedee Kimono in Memento Ink and coloured her in Copics. I die cut her using a Spellbinders Oval and an Oval Frame. I chose to use some pale pink DP to add my little touch of colour. 

My teamies have great inspiration for you on the Paperbabe Stamps blog, hope to see you join us! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

3 commentaires: