Membres

mardi 10 mai 2016

Let your Tiddly Flow!


Hello everyone! It's Tuesday and the start of a new challenge at Tiddly Inks - Let your Tiddly Flow, which means anything goes! We can't wait to see all your Tiddly Inks images of all kinds!! 
Today I used an "old" image and made a card to that will go into my book shelves ;)


Image: Tiddly Inks School Girl
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Chipboard: Make it Crafty Delicate Love Oval Frame
DPs: Bo Bunny
Dies: Nestabilities

I chose to use School Girl and picked my DPs before colouring my image to have coordinating colours. I coloured it in Copics, die cut it with an oval die and used one of my Make it Crafty Delicate Love Oval Frames which I love so much! I coloured it in Copic too. 

Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11, 71
Hair: E25, 33, 49, 59
Skirt: BG18, 49, 53, 57, 78
Chipboard: BG78

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: